20061221

my valuable hunting knife

Here is that list you so urgently requested:


Frank Zappa
Grizzly Bear
John Lennon
Joy Division
Flying Canyon
Skygreen Leopards
Gilberto Gil
Django Reinhart
Menomena
Billie holiday
The Beach Boys
Air
Adem
Black Lips
David Bowie
David Byrne
Destroyer
DEVO

Cold War Kids
Townes Van Zandt
Tom Ze
Swan Lake
Sparrow House
So Percussion
Os Mutantes
Lou Reed
THE VELVET UNDERGROUND
Man man
Neon Boys
Robert Pollard
The Jam
Guided By voices
Caetano Veloso
Silver jews
and johnny cash















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Collin I can't believe you have Goya on your blog darling. I did not know you were still doing this. I went to check out my friend's blog, and found your entries. Anyways, rock out in NY, and I'll talk to you later.
Renea

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home